SEO ZONE: Website Retargeting

Retargeting – The Perfect Way To Maximize Your Website’s Conversion Rate

Written by:

SEO ZONE: Website Retargeting

Every online marketer’s wildest dream is that whoever visits their landing pages goes deeper into their sales funnel, and ends up making a purchase. Unfortunately, this is often just that – a dream.

In the real world, things are a little more complex. It is estimated that only 2% of first-time visitors to a website make a purchase on their first visit. The other 98% leave – often without so much as giving you their email address (

Therefore, if you intend to maximize your website’s conversion rate, you need to focus on more than just driving traffic to…

Keep Reading >>

Back to Top